Clinic update regarding Coronavirus
In view of the recent coronavirus (Covid-19) issues, we would like to update you on our clinic status and additional procedures implemented in relation to the virus, in order to protect you, our team and the community’s health.
For our Patients:
- If you have any respiratory condition, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE CLINIC rather call, cancel and change your appointment time upon your recovery.
- If you have travelled or have been in contact with someone who has travelled overseas in the past 14 days, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE CLINIC rather call, cancel and change your appointment time upon your recovery.
In our Clinic:
- Door handles, waiting room chairs, tables and reception desk will be sanitised regularly
- All staff will be wearing face masks during contact consults. Please do not be alarmed, this is for your safety and peace of mind.
- We have arranged our clinic waiting room with extra space between patient chairs and we would appreciate if this distance could be maintained.
- We have removed all magazines, information leaflets, newspaper and samples from the clinic as a precautionary measure.
- We will be requesting contactless payment transactions where possible.
In addition to our strict protocols in our treatment rooms and clinic in general, we have implemented these additional measures:
Our clinic is open and it is our position to remain open and follow the guidelines and recommendations of the Department of Health and Human Services and the Victorian Government. We have many patients that still need assistance and our responsibility is to all our patients at this time. We are monitoring the situation and will update you on any changes which will also be published on our social media and website update page.